Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mermaids and Aphrodite...

Mermaids have always been a passion of mine. I do love painting them...possibly because I've always had an affinity with water. Anyway, here are some of my mermaid paintings that have lingered in storage over the years. If you're interested in any of them, please don't hesitate to drop me a line...
********************************************************************

Seaplay
(16x20", Acrylic on Panel) Price: $375.00
Used for a Greeting Card for Milk & Honey Inc.
FRAMED   SOLD

Kelp Wraith
(8x10", Oil on Panel) Price: $250.00
FRAMED



La Mer Duet
(20x24", Oil on Canvas Board) Price: $500.00
FRAMED



Aphrodite Rising
(20x30", Acrylic on Canvas Panel) Price: $600.00
FRAMED   SOLD


Thanks for stopping by,
Cheers,
Marianne

1 comment:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is